6442Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Sweating

  • Mzgee1@aol.com
    Jul 10, 2001
      Yup! Ditto for me!!! Once I started Tx I started sweatng like crazy...just
      like out of nowhere...BAM..the sweat starts pouring off me. This is not like
      the sweats during menopause..or like hot flashes at all. I also pee like
      crazy during Tx. My skin felt like it was being sucked dry from the inside
      out! To compensate i increse my fluids..but....yep..only pee more!!!
      Haha...such fun!! Can't wait for this to end! My TSH has been within normal
      range so far. Go figure...just another BONUS SIDE from good ol' TX! mzgee