6397Ulcers, stones, pains and lemons

  • hootershooter@excite.com
    Jun 28, 2001
      Betty,

      Funny you should mention ulcers....I'm now going to be tested for
      that too...my mom has peptic ulcers....she was born with 2
      duodenum's (she went down in medical history for that)...so my doc
      wants to rule out what I have and what I don't have. (she also has
      peptic ulcer disease)

      My heart is also getting tested so I get to sport a holter monitor
      around tomorrow.

      Incredible that I have all these "problems", I've never smoked,
      woulnd't even consider myself a casual drinker (I never liked the
      taste of alcohol) and I will admit to trying drugs but that's as far
      as it went. (i'm not gonna get arrested for saying that right?
      lol...j/k)

      Oh well...when life throws you lemons, you try to make lemonaide
      right??? All you can do.