6386Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] That pain in my side

    Jun 26, 2001
      Gallbladder problems seem to be pretty common in
      people with liver disease. I think it is all the
      chronic irritation from the liver. An ultrasound
      showed I had one huge gallstone, but free-floating so
      it was not considered a problem. Last week though I
      was having lots of pains, mostly in that area, for
      three days, and also major nausea for the first day.
      After 3 days it just went away. I'm thinking that it
      might finally be starting to act up. (Like we need any
      more problems!!!!)

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic