6100Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] brain fog

    Jun 5, 2001
      In a message dated 6/5/2001 3:17:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      CHARLEY118@... writes:

      > im told to cut out red meat all i been eating is dear meat aint that
      > suppose to be good for you compare to beef or pork

      Yes, deer meat is the best you can do. It has less fat than either chicken
      or turkey. If you have any to spare, I'm up for taking some off your hands.
      David wasn't able to hunt this year because of his hernia, so I'm down to one
      side of beef. I can feel a panic attack setting in. Also, if you'll e-mail
      me at avansi7465@..., I'll send you my special deer barbecue recipe.
      It's delicious, if I do say so myself.
      Take care and stay healthy,