5832Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Genotypes

  • jessiefromchino@webtv.net
    Apr 20 10:45 AM
      Hello,
      I know I haven't wrote in a while, but I have been trying to make up for
      the year on treatment.....(ha ha) I have been off treatment for 3 1/2
      months. It feels good I still get tired. Have gained back all my weight
      and more. My hair is coming back but no curl yet I had curly hair. I
      went for my 3 month check up still non detectable (yea) but the doctor
      said my blood count is low 11 should be 13. So I have to get blood test
      and go May 5th I have to go to the hospital and get that thing where he
      goes down your throat and looks around I am not worried just a little
      concerned. Has anyone else had this done?
      Jessie

      E-Z DOES IT
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic