5815Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Genotypes

  • bigrigtom1@aol.com
    Apr 12, 2001
      In a message dated 4/11/01 10:43:54 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
      claudineintexas@... writes:

      <<
      You bet it's overwhelming!!! I was in shock for
      months when I found out. I really kept expecting
      someone to say it was all a mistake! So DO take some
      time to catch your breath, learn, get more
      comfortable, have your questions answered, etc. There
      is almost NEVER a need to RUSH into anything. Good
      luck! >>

      Claudine, There is so much to learn. When we went to his Dr. we were in there
      for quite a while but left with so many more questions.Why does the
      interferon work and once cleared of the virus can it come back ??
      Jennifer & Tom
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic