5764Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Starting Tmt & water

  • David Gray @ P6 Consulting
    Apr 1, 2001
      At 03:18 PM 03/28/2001 -0600, you wrote:
      >I don't know exactly why they say drink a lot of water, prolly to flush the
      >toxins out of the body and keep you hydrated. Interferon does make you very

      From my initial diagnosis, everyone told me to stay well hydrated and that
      was the reason given, to flush toxins. Even though I'm not on treatment
      because there is none for which I qualify, I can tell the difference in the
      way I feel when I am well hydrated and when I become lax and am not.

      My rule of thumb has become that if I don't have to pee about once an hour,
      I am not drinking enough water. Since that also gets me up out of my chair
      and moving about, it has a good secondary benefit. I don't know what I'll
      do if I'm ever wheelchair bound.

      David Gray
      HBV Chronic
      Cirrhosis w/some complications
      Irving, TX, USA
      E-Mail: <mailto:dagray@...>
      UIN: 72654171

      I believe in the sun even when it does not shine.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic