5758Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Starting Tmt & water

  • Alley/Pat
    Mar 28, 2001
      Edie, I forgot the PEG is in syringe form. Prolly no need to warm up then.
      The pen we keep refrigerated and have to warm it up by leaving it out for
      about 15 minutes.

      I don't know exactly why they say drink a lot of water, prolly to flush the
      toxins out of the body and keep you hydrated. Interferon does make you very
      dehydrated and even drinking tons of water, I still get thirsty. The trials
      found out the hard way about having their patients drink water to help
      alleviate the sides and it really works. I've heard from people who did
      interferon mono therapy before they knew about the water and they said the
      second time they did treatment, they were told to drink water and it really
      helped with the sides. They wished they'd known that beore.

      Patricia / Alley
      alleypat@...
      oshidori@...
      http://www.alleypat.com
      My ICQ#:12631861

      I can't think of a worse way to start a day than by waking up
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic