5261RE: 4TH Annual Texas hepfest-Revised post

  • Michele Scott
    Feb 1, 2001
      Dear fellow heppers,
      Lake whitney, near Hillsboro/Waco has been donated again this year, for the
      weekend of April 13-15,2001, all that is needed is YOU , some food to share,
      and the entrance fees(cheap$2/per person/per car). The kitchen hall and 8
      cabins sleeping 6-8 are FREE!!(Cabins are first come, first serve). If more
      info is needed, please feel free to call me, Michele Scott, at
      713-681-5528,(between 2/01/01-2/06/01,feel free to ask my daughters
      questions, I will be at a funeral) As soon as I start hearing from people I
      will post a map ,
      and directions to Lake Whitney ,old timers like Leo and DustyDog, already
      know how to get there, They might be of some help of people driving from the
      northern area of Texas.BlackDiamond36@..., can be of help from the
      Austin area.Please come, It is a blast, lots of fun, love and sharing.
      Love Michele Scott