4939Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] I am new

  • RLWINNE@cs.com
    Jan 1, 2001
      Ray it is nice to meet you and I think you will get a lot out of the people
      here on the list. My husband has the Hep C and his name is Ray also. He has
      responded well to the combo which has helped a secondary infection he has
      also called Porphyria or PCT that is caused from the Hep C. In Feb he will
      get off the Combo and finished 18 months on it. Since the skin disease
      Porphyria is rare only 1% of the people with Hep C has this also they wanted
      to keep him on the combo longer since it helped it also. We are hoping that
      this year brings help for all the non-responders to slay the dragon and keep
      it asleep. Hope this finds you well and welcome to the group.

      Winne
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic