4931Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] I am new

  • Alley/Pat
    Jan 1, 2001
      Welcome Ray it's nice to meet you :)

      I'm alley, 45 in Texas. I've known about my HCV since 88 when I tested
      positive for the antibodies while donating blood (and for HBV). Slowly over
      the years the hep symptoms have gotten worse, with of course fatigue the
      main culprt. My viral load before starting treatment was 1.3 million, my
      genotype !B and my liver biopsy mild inflamation. I'm on my 8th month of
      treatment now. My PCR (viral load) is undetected and I plan on staying that
      way :)

      What is your viral load, genotype and biopsy?

      alley
      (Patricia Hauldren)
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic