4930Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] I am new

    Jan 1, 2001
      Dear Ray,
      I understand where you are at. I, too was not only a non-responder to
      treatment, but a negative responder. I don't react very well to milk
      thistle. But my liver seems to be hanging in there. You my e-mail me at
      avansi7465@.... and I will send you a list of what I take. It seems to
      help when I'm not throwing it up. I will say this, the combo is a rough road
      to hoe, especially if you don't respond to it. So maybe, if you seem to be
      in pretty good shape, you should wait for alternatives. They are coming.
      Slowly, but surely. Be a fighter. This DRAGON can be slayed. Good luck and
      good health, Anne
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic