      From: Ray N
      To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@egroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2000 4:43 PM
      Subject: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] I am new

      I would like to introduce myself. My Name is Ray Norman and I have
      hep-c I don't do traditional meds because I cant take the sides. I
      take herbs for my hep-c and Pray that will keep me in check tell the
      time comes that there is allot easier way to deal with the hep-c. I
      think what ever works for who is great for them. I am just after
      knowledge and am willing to share what I can. Also I am 51 had active
      hep-c for up tell a year and a half ago. I still test positive and
      pray someday to see that change. My quality of life has been better
      in my last 1 and 1/2 years than ever before. I can honistly say I am
      a happy hepper. Not because I have it because I hate what it has done
      to my friends. I hope I am not rambeling on. I just want everyone to
      know I am here and who I am.
      Ray

      Community email addresses:
      Post message: GIWorld-Hepatitis@onelist.com