4628Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] biopsy

  • Constance Dickson
    Nov 3, 2000
      Hey Pat you are doing real good, you have been
      working. That is much more than me, not that I don't
      want to. I have been doing some volunteer work here
      where I am. Last night I made it in and was
      installing modems for this church group that is trying
      to teach young and even older people to have self
      esteem and knowledge to get out from under welfare. I
      am setting up their computers and will be teaching
      computer classes to them. It is kind of scary but I
      know I have it in my brain. Maybe, I need to attend
      the self esteem courses myself, smile. They also
      understand if I am not feeling up to it I will not be
      there. It makes me feel good that I can contribute to
      making these people's live's better......Connie

      From homework help to love advice, Yahoo! Experts has your answer.
      http://experts.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic