4217Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Recognizing and Managing the Oral Clues That Point to...

  • Ken & Pat @home
    Oct 1, 2000
      Winne... I've heard the Z Pack (Zithromax) is good but I've taken it twice
      now and it's like I'm taking nothing. We all react differently. Augmenten
      also doesnt do anything for me. I have to take Cipro or Ceclor even for just
      a sinus infection. <sigh>

      But it's worth a try! :) I don't respond as well to penicillin (straight
      penicillin) either. Well didn't years ago so I am avoiding it so if
      something happens and I need it in emergency or something, maybe it'll work
      fine then.

      Good luck!

      alley/Patricia
      ICQ 12631861