3771Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Get the Show on the Road

  • Pat Post
    Sep 2, 2000
      Hi Lora, I can relate to your anticipation. I was diagnosed 12-99 and
      decided to wait till the Pegalated TX becomes available, which I had heard
      would be around 12-00. How did your biopsy come out? Was there any
      fibrosis or worse? Is that why you are anxious to start the treatment? I
      too am worried a bit about insurance, seems like if something can get
      screwed up with the process it will. Hang in there and keep us posted, this
      list has been very helpful for info and support. Take care, good luck with
      your first shot. Pat P.