3760Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Get the Show on the Road

  • Lorad8@aol.com
    Sep 2, 2000
      I like all the job related tips! Unfortunately, or maybe it is FORTUNATELY,
      I am currently unemployed. Lost my job soon after I was diagnosed. I did
      day care, and the parents kind of panicked. Anyway, my hubsand is working
      and has insurance, so at least that is covered. However, except for driving
      my two teenagers all over the universe, I do not have any job commitments.
      For this, right now, I am grateful.

      6 more days........:)
      peace, lora
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic