3747Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Get the Show on the Road

  • Lorad8@aol.com
    Sep 1, 2000
      Claudine,
      Thanks so much for your advice. It definately helps to know that the time of
      day is unique to everyone. I am still nervous, but have heard from some
      peoplehere that it is possible to not have ANY sides. That, unfortunately,
      is not how my life usually goes!! my life is kind of "if it can happen, it
      will" LOL.... however. I am keeping a positive attitude and feel good about
      starting treatment--am I crazy or what ????
      Again, thanks for your support. Will keep you posted.

      Lora
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic