16251Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] question for the group

  • Lorad8@aol.com
    Nov 1, 2006

      I'm so happy that you continue in remission and are feeling well. I did
      speak with my brother's doctor's nurse yesterday. I will fly down to North
      Carolina to be with him for his first visit to the oncologist so that I can pay
      attention and take notes and he doesn't have to.

      I will keep you all posted. My mom and sister are flying down there this
      weekend to be with him.

      Thank you again for all the positive thoughts,