16248Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] question for the group

  • avansi7465
    Oct 31, 2006
      Dear Lora,

      Based on what you've said, my best guess would be a metastatic carcinoma, but I tend to be a tad pessimistic, to say the least. "Serp" doesn't fit, but septa semia might. Where in N. C. is he? If I can be of any help, please let me know.

      Prayers and hugs,

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic