16167Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] great news for me :)

    Jun 30, 2006
      Hi Alley,

      I've been wondering how you were doing. Congratulations on getting approved for SSDI! I'm sure that is a big relief for you. Please let me know how the CT scan goes - I hope it is good news.

      Take care,
      Claudine

      Alley Pat <alleypat@...> wrote:
      Just wanted to share that I got approved for SSDI and will receive my first check in July!! I'm happy, I was so worried I'd be denied right off the bat like a million others, but I guess I had enough terminal stuff wrong with me they got me going fast. I did tell the SS rep that I hoped I'd live long enough to get my first check LOL (and I wasn't but half kidding!).

      Now I can buy those damned expensive meds I've been putting off since all we have now is hubby's insurance, some copays are ridiculous!

      Hope you are all well.

      Alley
      Grand Prairie, TX