16134Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Fw: NATAP: New HCV Drug CPG 10101-FDA Fast Tracks

  • Alley Pat
    May 21, 2006
      SSDI said they would contact me with an answer within 90 days. My first check, if I'm approved, they said would be six months or so. They also said there's a waiting period after stopping work. I just said OKOK to get it over with. I know it's all online.

      I had stopped work before and applied, several years ago after I did those two rounds of interferon, and a few years later, (2005) finally returned to work. I never got my birth certificate in time for their deadline and I just gave up after that. Hubby's job and insurance was great then, so I didn't worry about it too much and worked on my writing and web design business.

      Now tho, it's the real thing. No one is going to hire me when I could only work when I feel like it and then limited with energy. In the meantime, I write :).

      Sure, I'm due to write a synopsis/outline soon on it for a workshop and I'll send you a copy :) It's fantasy/romance, more on the fantasy with romantic elements. I want to be able to market it either way, romance a better seller.

      Thanks :)