      From: GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of avansi7465
      Sent: Sunday, January 01, 2006 9:40 AM
      To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] FW: NATAP: Milk Thistle Study Found No
      Benefit

      Hi Alley,
      Sciatica is a B****! I, too, have had it for years. Lately it's been
      being nice to me, but ya never know when it's going to rear it's ugly "head"
      and put me back on the cane. Hydro therapy has turned out to be the best
      thing that I can do to prevent it from crippling me.

      Good luck on the trial. Sometimes timing happens for a reason. Remember
      to take care of yourself.

      This, for me, has been a really good year. My next project is to lose all
      the flab I gained to go back on treatment. So I'm going to sit back, eat my
      milk thistle, celebrate my 50th birthday and pray that we all have a
      wonderful 2006.