16038Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] re. Milk Thistle

  • avansi7465
    Jan 1, 2006
      Dear Pam,

      Of course! I take vit C, B1, B complex, selinium, milk thistle, and a multiple vitamin that doesn't contain iron.

      David, my husband and I sat down and went over everything we've done this past year. The only two changes that I made were to exercise more (in response to my herniated disc and sciatica) and I started drinking coffee again. I also eat meat.

      What's happening with my liver is, as far as I'm concerned-a miracle. More than that I can't say. Obviously, I'm supposed to be doing something here...........I just haven't figured out what that something is.

      Take care,

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic