      From: alleypat
      To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, December 30, 2005 4:25 PM
      Subject: RE: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] FW: NATAP: Milk Thistle Study Found No Benefit

      Anne I agree. so much is individual.

      I'm good. Still on short term disability from work for this sciatica. I've
      lost strength and some motion in my right leg and I'm thinking it's from a
      combination of the recent surgery (removal of right groin lymph nodes) and
      my lower back fusing/problems I've had since forever. It's mostly a big
      inconvenience cause if it wasn't for this darn thing acting up when it did,
      I'd already be on my cancer trial. So that part sucks but I've got the tests
      coming up next week (so the trial nurse said I need to call him today,
      thanks for reminding me :) and an MRI next week for the sciatica. My main
      hope is that there are no tumors spreading to my hip area which is unlikely
      but at this point, I'll take any good news :)

      I can't believe the new year is here so fast! what a great year t his will
      be for us all :)

      Alley
      www.alleypat.com
      www.geocites.com/dfwhcv