      From: Girish Antony
      To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 5:29 PM
      Subject: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Am i still infectious,

      Dear Sir/ Madam

      My Hepatitis B lab results are

      Sep 2003 HbsAg Positive

      Hep B Core ToT EIA Detected

      Hep BE ABS TOT EIA Not Detected

      Mar 2005 HbsAg Positive

      Oct 2005 HbsAg Positive

      HbeAg Index value Negative(0.6)

      HbcAb-Igm Ab to hepatitis B Core Antigen Serum
      Negative 0.06

      HBV DNA Quantification be real times SDS Below 3.8
      IU/ml

      Do i still have Hepatitis B virus in my blood/system .
      Am i still infectious, can i pass Hepatitis B
      infection to my sexual partner.Please mark a copy to
      girishantony@...

      Warm Regards
      Antony

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Chronic hepatitis c Hepatitis disease Hepatitis c info

      Hepatitis c new treatment Hepatitis c testing Hepatitis c virus

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Visit your group "GIWorld-Hepatitis" on the web.