      From: Lorad8@...
      Sent: Oct 10, 2005 10:58 PM
      To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] just saying hi

      Hi Anne,

      I'm in the Chicago area and working with Medicare and Health Insurance
      claims, death benefits, bill paying and checkbook balancing. Don't let anyone
      fool you into believing that the new Medicare Part D Prescription program is a
      good one. It has a lot of flaws but should work for the very poor and very
      ill. This is only MY opinion.

      It continues to amaze me that the most complicated governmental programs are
      for the elderly and lower income. How are they supposed to figure things
      out? I help them but often do it pro-bono. I cannot justify accepting money
      from those that have nothing....

      Okay, off my soap box.

      Do you own your own business?

      Lorad