Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

15803Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] strange question

Expand Messages
  • Mzgee1@aol.com
    May 1, 2005
    • 0 Attachment
      Hi Tammie...yes...we have 1 in college and another going next year. You MUST
      apply first for FAFSA...that's the fed's financila aid thingy....they will
      either give u some help or nothing. That can be done online...jsut make sure to
      ahve ur tax info handy & Social Sec. #'s. You will first be asked to get an
      ID....after getting the ID # for your child, you can then proceed to do the
      form...about 15 pages or so, maybe anhour of ur time. Getting the ID takes a
      few days - a week to get..that's also done online at FAFSA. Last year they gave
      us nothing..this year, however, with 2 being in college 2205/2006 they gave
      us 4,000 for 1 and 3,000 for the other.....so that helps some. After u either
      get $$$ or not from them, u can then apply for student loans, which are done
      thru the school itself. Not a big deal, but alot of phone calls and online
      stuff. But u really should do ALL of that ASAP. You will not be able to apply
      for Student Loans unless u have done the FAFSA. Most schools have a few banks
      and also the Federal Student Loan. The easiest is to go thru the Feds on that
      one too. Good luck. Haven't participated in the emails in a long time but
      still get them and read them so if there's anything else u want to ask just

      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic