15672Re: started treatment today---Anne

  • tammster62
    Mar 3, 2005
      I did do the blood tests regular at the beginning of all of this, but
      never saw the doc. I have been on Epogen almost the whole time for
      anemia, and I have been off and on Neupogen for low white count. I
      have had absolutely no problem with depression and only slight
      nausea. I have lost a lot of my hair (no bald spots, but very thin)
      and I have lost about 35 pounds (huge grin).
      Yes, God has blessed me through this.
      <><TammieD><>

      --- In GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com, AVansi7465@a... wrote:

      > Tammie,
      > You should be having labs done at least every two weeks........Gee
      it's a
      > good thing your not anemic, etc.
      > Thank God you've weathered this okay.
      > Anne