15667Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Re: Hint on when to take the shot.

    Mar 2, 2005
      In a message dated 3/1/2005 12:38:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      gourdmad@... writes:

      That is definitely the eventual plan. Once we get past the tutorial stage.
      Will take a nice bit of fresh ginger and try make the last meal of the
      evening light, like fruit, if I can contoll the urges of my tongue.

      Another thing that I found to be helpful as time went on, was to eat several
      light meals or snacks all day, rather than any one meal at a time. This
      required some reheating in the microwave, but I kept food down better that way.
      Ginger is great and so is Coriander. Sprinkling Cardamom in green tea helped
      me sleep. Don't forget your water!