15660Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Re: started treatment today

    Mar 1, 2005
      In a message dated 3/1/2005 11:07:17 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      gourdmad@... writes:

      "I
      need to know if he is sitting out in the garage with his gun." (he may not
      use that exact wording with every patient:-) I assured him that I have no

      I like your doctor..........that's pretty close to what Nemec said to me.
      "I'm writing you a script for Paxel. It takes awhile for antidepressants to
      kick in and knowing you, you probably own a gun." At that point in history,
      it the gun in question was a shotgun and I assured him that I wouldn't NOT
      leave that kind of mess for David to clean up. We both got a chuckle out of it.
      I didn't take the Paxel and wasn't depressed other than the normal...."I
      feel like death warmed over-depressed." The mugger did win, but I didn't have
      my shotgun with me, either.