15656Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Re: started treatment today

  • Shshonee (Alley)
    Mar 1, 2005
      When I was on the high dose interferon for the skin cancer, I got some hellacious shakes and chills. I took Ativan to calm that and sleep.

      Why do you have to take the shots in the doctor's office? I'm curious. Not that it's a bad thing. I never took any of the treatment shots in my doc's office. Even the cancer interferon, except for the IV treatments.

      Sounds like you're doing great! Good luck.

      Alley
      www.alleypat.com
      www.geocities.com/dfwhcv