15495Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] couple of questions

  • Shshonee (Alley)
    Dec 23, 2004
      I think she means because she's pcr undetected. The answer is maybe, I think. Just because you are undetected doesn't mean you are absolutely positively virus free, but it's as much as we can measure at this time. Best to ask your doc.

      I know that anytime we have the antibodies, we cannot donate blood. So I'd say they don't want it getting around and don't want to worry about whether it's active or not. (b is more complicated about who is active and not).

      If you have C antibodies, would a person be able to transmit the virus? I dunno. Good question.