15379Coffee--more feedback please

  • goddesspv@sbcglobal.net
    Nov 5, 2004
      I posted a while back after the article on caffeine and coffee lowering
      liver enzymes and asked for feedback re. is there other research etc. about
      whether or not to drink coffee. I only got 2 responses and was hoping to
      get more feedback so we can make a decision. I got my husband, Philip (who
      has Hep C and early stage chirhosis) to stop drinking coffee because I
      thought it would stress his liver. He loves coffee and would love to drink
      1 cup every morning (is willing to buy organic) but doesn't want to stress
      his liver. Please share any info. that would help us in making this
      decision. Thanks,

      Love & blessings,

      Pamela Venus

      Love is all there is