15339RE: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] flu shot

  • cable mom
    Oct 7, 2004
      As soon as we found out I had Hep C, both my primary care physician and my
      hepatologist prescribed a flu shot. And the pcp wondered if I should get
      the pneumo-something shot for pneumonia. Then I lost my medical insurance
      so I never found out if I should have that shot or not.

      This year I will go to a flu shot clinic and continue to get one. It will
      cost $15.

      I have never had the flu. And I don't want it!
      Pam in Maine