15284Re: hurricane

  • tammster62
    Sep 17, 2004
      Amen and amen!!
      <><TammieD><>

      --- In GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Sita" <psita@b...>
      wrote:
      > Thanks to all who prayed. We were spared the heartbreak of floods
      and high winds which destroy property here in Louisiana. Many of our
      neighbors in Alabama and Mississippi and Florida were not so lucky.
      God's ways are not like ours and not to be questioned. He is our
      loving father no matter what and at times we must endure hardships,
      as He did when He walked this earth. He has a plan for our lives,
      which we can't understand now. One day we will, and our reward in
      heaven will be great. Keep the faith and never doubt that He is with
      us, helping us along as we go through each day. Terry