15282Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] hurricane

    Sep 16, 2004
      Our Earth Mother is angry this year...She's had enough of the callous treatment humynkind has been doling out. All the polution laws lifted, additional drilling into Her belly and all the blood that has soaked through her skin.

      I sent energy filled with strength for those who will need it to get through these times...

      From: Paul Sita
      To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 10:41 AM
      Subject: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] hurricane

      Hello all,
      I would like to ask for all of you to pray for the people here in Louisiana and along the coast all the way to Florida as we prepare for hurricane Ivan. It is a huge dangerous storm and we are all at risk, some more than others. Pray for the safety of the people, property can be replaced. We are on the Northshore and not in as much danger as those in New Orleans and Metairie, who are way below sea level. I will let you know how we all made out. Thanks, Terry