      From: tammster62
      To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 8:03 AM
      Subject: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] blood test

      Well, my blood test came back yesterday and the white counts are
      still down a little, but not low enough to bother with (sigh). I was
      thrilled about that. I hate those shots.
      Anyway, the nurse told me that my liver counts are back down into the
      normal range. I took this as a good sign. Please tell me that it is
      actually a good sign LOL.
      <><TammieD><>
      ps. I will not have the test for viral load (am I using that phrase
      right?) for another 3 months.