15251Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Novel HCV medications (I know, Iknow, this idiot bra...

    Aug 29 10:53 AM
      In a message dated 8/28/2004 12:20:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      gourdmad@... writes:
      One reason I am now opting for treatment instead of waiting longer, is
      because of the problems with the novel medications in the pipeline
      The availability of Procrit is the ONLY reason I'm willing to take Ribavirin
      again. I'm not sure that is a good enough reason, but we'll see.