15101Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Re: Neupogen

    Jul 30 2:29 PM
      In a message dated 7/28/2004 10:36:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      t1d1r1d1@... writes:
      Yes that is what it is for. After being on the treatments for a
      couple of weeks, my red and whites dropped through the floor, so I am
      now taking the other meds to keep them up. I am feeling MUCH better
      too :)
      I am just very, very thankful that there are these other meds to
      take. I am blessed.
      Been there. and I, too, am grateful for the new meds that are available to
      us. Anne