15092Re: Neupogen

  • tammster62
    Jul 28, 2004
      Yes that is what it is for. After being on the treatments for a
      couple of weeks, my red and whites dropped through the floor, so I am
      now taking the other meds to keep them up. I am feeling MUCH better
      too :)
      I am just very, very thankful that there are these other meds to
      take. I am blessed.
      <><TammieD><>