15091Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Neupogen/Painkillers and the Liver (repost)

  • Arkhepcgal@aol.com
    Jul 27, 2004
      If you stop and think about it, there are several prescription med's,
      especially the generic ones, that contain acetaminophen so there's no way around it.
      It bugs me personally, because acetaminophen/tylenol does absolutely nothing
      for me. Of course, I realize that it does work for many people so guess it's
      even.

      Have a great week!

      Betty