15086Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Neupogen/Painkillers and the Liver (repost)

    Jul 27, 2004
      In a message dated 7/26/2004 7:04:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      shshonee@... writes:
      We could always go back to brewing white willow bark tea (ew and it tastes
      like crap!), chanting and howling at the full moon!
      And certainly safer than Tylenol. I, too, remember when it came on the
      market. Since I had Hepatitis A as a child, I chose to stick with Bufferin. Still
      do. My docs have said much the same thing. All things liver toxic should be
      done in moderation or not at all, but never combined.