15068Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Neupogen

    Jul 26, 2004
      In a message dated 7/25/2004 4:39:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      Arkhepcgal@... writes:
      Ultram is a prescription, NON-Narcotic pain med. I take it for everything!
      It helps with the sciatic pain too, if I take enough of them. My doc and I
      both want to stay away from any of the narcotic pain meds cause I've had
      constant pain for many, many years and Ultram seems to work the best.

      If you haven't tried Ultram, talk to your doc about it. If generics work
      good for you, then Tramadol, which is the generic for Ultram, might work.
      Hi Betty,
      I'm glad Ultram works for you. I've heard lots of good things about it, but
      it knocks me for a loop. It killed the pain. I will give it credit for that,
      it just made me so goofy that I couldn't even handle the script cut in half.