14856Insurance

    Jul 6, 2004
      You know, I was thinking about being a two person company and not getting insurance due to pre-existing conditions.

      I have friends who have a small family business...it was 4 people until my friend sold it in preparation of retiring...now it's just 2 people.

      They have been diagnosed since the late 90s. When they were getting ready to sell the company they realized their current Humana HMO would cost too much. A year+ ago after much research they switched to a blue cross blue shield plan...existing conditions weren't a problem and they had coverage right away.

      Have you checked into BCBS?