14809Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] insurance

    Jun 30, 2004
      Amen to that Willem....at least in Canada we can see all the docs we want....but I still can't get tx cuz my ALT is too low....go figure. I see that Kerry says he'd make healthcare affordable and available to everyone in the USA....politics ARGGGGGG.
      From: land
      To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2004 11:01 AM
      Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] insurance

      HI.Power to the people.This is ridiculous.Dr.Martin Luther king changed the nation and abolished apartheid.By,yes huge demonstrations.If there are so many of you who don.t hve insurance or proper healthcare why not organise a huge demonstration and make this shame known to the nation and force them to change,let it become a issue in the coming presidential electrion.Clinton tried but he failed because of lack of support from the masses.Organise,demonstrate let the fuckers see huge crowds and they MUST change.William in a country where EVERYBODY has proper acces to healtcare.