      From: Carol
      To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2004 3:59 PM
      Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Excessive sweating

      Hi Tats....I didn't read the link cuz I don't have the problem....but it sounds dreadfrul. ...and for sure going thru meno, but it seems to be a reverse meno, I'm always cold instead of hot. ... The day of the horserace and the landlord is going to need the electricity turned off for awhile for the electrician....