14563Sark...Procrastination Part III

    Jun 1, 2004
      These posts are for educational purposes only which makes it legal to post the information giving the author appropriate credit.

      Procrastination by Sark

      Accepting procrastination.

      If you procratinate, it has served you. Welcome it! Congratulate yourself. Study its effects in your and its gifts.

      I discovered that I was procracing a form of self-medication with my procrastinating. I needed to care for my areas of low self esteem before I could work with procratination. At this point, I consider myself to be a "recovering procrastinator."

      I am now ready to understand my procrastinating.

      Living Juicy by Sark...