14562Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] By Sark...Procrastination Part II

    Jun 1, 2004
      In a message dated 6/1/2004 7:51:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      tatezi@... writes:
      Ya know, Anne...as I've become more attuned with myself, I've realized how
      often I put unrealistic goals on myself and set myself up for failure. It's
      something I have been working on...reaching acceptance intead of expectance...
      Yes, Tatezi, I've been guilty of that, at times, and still am.