14560Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] By Sark...Procrastination Part II

    Jun 1 7:41 AM
      Now there's an excellent piece of advice, especially for us. We, who are
      forced into being handicapped by HCV, tend to beat ourselves about the face and
      shoulders because we are unable to perform the way we have in the past and
      would like to be able to do again. Personally, I think this is the predominant
      reason for the depression associated with this disease.
      So much for my two cents worth,